Trident California Lobster Measurement Gauge, Aluminum, 3.25 Inch
- Gauge with cutout section matching California’s minimum carapace measurement for spiny lobster harvest
- Constructed of corrosion-resistant aluminum
- Includes generous hole for stringing on a lanyard or attaching to clip
- Ensure your catch meets regulations
- Essential equipment for lobster fishing
Trident’s California Lobster Measurement Gauge, Aluminum, 3.25 Inch makes it easy to ensure you remain in compliance with California Department of Fish and Wildlife regulations for lobster harvest.
California regulations set the minimum size requirement for harvesting spiny lobster at “three and one-fourth inches measured in a straight line on the mid-line of the back from the rear edge of the eye socket to the rear edge of the body shell.”
This gauge has a center cutout section measuring exactly 3.25 inches, so you can tell at a glance whether or not your catch is within legal limits.
Constructed of corrosion-resistant aluminum, with a generous hole punched at one corner for stringing onto a lanyard or attaching to a clip so it will always be handy.
$6.39 41% off
$21.39 10% off
$18.00 10% off
$28.39 10% off