Promar® 10 Gauge Stretch Cotton Poly Blend Latex Grip Gloves
- 10 gauge cotton poly blend gloves with palm, finger and thumb surface rubber coating
- Exposed knit surface on back of gloves provides superior fit
- Rubber coating on inside surfaces offers a no-slip grip
- Ideal for handling or cleaning fish
- A great, general-purpose work glove for wet environments
Promar® 10 Gauge Stretch Cotton Poly Blend Latex Grip Gloves are the no-slip, general purpose gloves you’ll reach for again and again when boating, diving, snorkeling, or working in wet conditions.
10 gauge cotton poly blend in a stretch knit offers form-fitting comfort. Latex coating on palm, finger and thumb surfaces ensures a firm grasp on slippery or wet surfaces. These gloves help the angler keep a tight hold on fish, and are just as useful for providing divers and snorkelers with a secure grip on algae or moss-covered rocks. Sailors can use them when working with slick gear, and anyone working in a pond, pool or fountain will also appreciate the latex grip surface.