Gear Keeper® Locking Console Retractor with Brass Bolt
- Heavy duty, locking retractor line for console attachment
- Purpose built for scuba use
- Saltwater-proof casing, line and parts
- Impact resistant plastic case is built to withstand high temperature environments
- 32 inches (81.28cm) of 80# Nylon/Kevlar line with 24oz of force
The Gear Keeper® Locking Console Retractor with Brass Bolt Snap is the perfect tool to keep your console reliably secured to your BC while ensuring it’s readily accessible.
First engineered for SCUBA diving, the rugged, retractable Gear Keeper gear attachment system keeps your most critical gear close to hand and securely attached.
Saltwater-proof casing, line and parts will not corrode from ocean exposure: patented flushing system makes a fresh water flush fast, thorough and easy. Impact resistant plastic case is built to withstand high temperature environments, so there’s no worry of melting or warping on hot days. Patented Q/C Connector System provides quick and easy connection/disconnection of gear.
Attaches to belt or BC with an integrated, swiveling bolt snap constructed of corrosion-resistant brass. Retractor reel is outfitted with 32 inches (81.28cm) of 80# break strength Nylon/Kevlar line that feeds with 24oz of force.