Scub-Alert Horn for ScubaPro, Atomic, TUSA, New Zeagle, Sherwood
- SCUBA air horn signaling device for use underwater
- Works with all standard power inflators
- Audible to a distance of greater than 25 feet
- Quick connector attachment between the power inflator and low pressure hose
- Easy, single-button operation
With the Scub-Alert Horn for ScubaPro, Atomic, TUSA, New Zeagle, Sherwood, it’s easy to get your dive buddy’s attention at depth. Just press the large, contoured button and this horn generates a loud sound some divers compare to a duck quacking.
This model is specifically engineered to be compatible with the ScubaPro AIR 2, Atomic, TUSA Duo-Air, the “new” Zeagle and newer Sherwoods.
Add this piece to your kit between the power inflator and low pressure hose via its quick connectors, and a blast of sound will be ready when you need it. Can be heard up to 25 feet away by those wearing a cold water hood, even further for those who aren’t wearing hoods.
Clean in fresh water after each use, being sure to pressurize and activate the unit to expel any trapped water.
With its compact size, this is one piece of safety equipment adds crucial functionality without bulking up your kit.