Trident Kelp Anchor with Float, Heavy Duty Line and Brass Gate Snap Clip
- Heavy duty, corrosion-resistant stainless steel kelp anchor
- Includes six feet of heavy duty, braided, high visibility nylon rope
- Includes oval, plastic float
- Large, heavy duty, marine grade brass gate snap clip for attachment to boat or board
- Keeps your transport secure without damaging kelp
The Trident Kelp Anchor with Float, Heavy Duty Line and Brass Gate Snap Clip allows for securing your kayak, canoe, rowboat, body board or surfboard to a floating kelp bed without damaging the kelp. Great for apnea divers, spear fishers, abalone divers and snorkelers.
10.5 inch anchor is constructed of heavy duty, corrosion-resistant stainless steel. Squeeze to open the anchor, enclose floating kelp strands within its arms, then squeeze the sides together to secure the overlapping hook ends.
Anchor is threaded onto a six foot length of heavy duty, braided, 1/2 inch thick, high visibility nylon rope. A heavy duty, corrosion-resistant, 2.25 inch gate snap clip made of marine grade brass is threaded onto the opposite end for attachment to your boat or other transport. 5.25 inch, oval plastic float prevents the rope from sinking.
With this kelp anchor, worries about losing your boat or board, or having to free a tangled sea bed anchor, are a thing of the past.
10.5 inches in length, 6 feet of rope included.