Spyderco Pacific Salt Folding H-1 Steel Dive and Fishing Knife
- Folding dive knife that employs the latest Japanese steel innovations for sharpness, hardness and corrosion resistance
- Blade constructed of H-1 steel with a Rockwell hardness rating of 57-58rc
- Textured fiberglass reinforced handle
- Reversible titanium pocket clip can be positioned for right or left-handed use
- 7 inches (22.10cm) open, 4.875 inches (12.38cm) closed
The Spyderco Pacific Salt Folding H-1 Steel Dive and Fishing Knife employs the latest Japanese steel innovations to produce a dive and fishing knife that stays sharp while offering unparalleled corrosion resistance.
The blade is constructed of Myodo Foundry’s recently introduced H1 steel: a PH (precipitation-hardened) steel utilizing 0.1% nitrogen to provide a Rockwell hardness rating of 57-58rc.
All internal steel components are treated for rust and corrosion resistance. Oversized blade hole allows for easy one-handed opening and closing, even with wet or gloved hands. Lightweight fiberglass reinforced nylon (FRN) handle material is inlaid with a textured checkerboard grip pattern, and fitted with a reversible titanium pocket clip that can be positioned for right or left-handed use.
Total Length: 8.7 inches (22.10cm) open, 4.875 inches (12.38cm) closed
Blade Length: 3.8 inches (9.65cm) total length, 3.4 inch (8.64cm) cutting edge
0.56 inch (1.42cm) diameter hole, 0.125 inches (.318cm) thick