Trident Spring Loaded Stainless Steel Quick Release Dive Belt Buckle
- Spring loaded dive belt buckle compensates for depth changes automatically
- Buckle constructed of durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- Top of buckle lays flat when buckle is closed to prevent catches and snags
- Slide fingertips under the tab and lift to unlock
- Use with a standard 2 inch (5.08 cm) dive belt
The Trident Spring Loaded Stainless Steel Quick Release Dive Belt Buckle is perfect for spear fishing and apnea divers, as its spring-loaded design automatically compensates for wetsuit thickness changes at varying depths with no need to make manual belt adjustments.
Constructed of corrosion-resistant stainless steel in an airline style, quick release design. Top of buckle lays flat against the belt when fully closed to prevent catching on hoses, BC straps, underwater structures or grasses. Upraised tab allows for one handed release to ensure fast and easy operation in an emergency. Slide fingertips under the tab and lift to unlock the buckle and release belt.
Inexpensive enough to keep a spare in your save-a-dive kit.