Stonewash Pirate Headscarf Style Hat, Embroidered Skull and Crossbones
- Hat styled to look like a pirate’s headscarf
- Stonewash blue fabric, white and black embroidered details
- 100% cotton, multi panel construction with rear darts for shaping
- Size adjustment tie straps and neck shield at the back
- Small embroidered red and white diver down flag on rear neck shield
Bring out your inner buccaneer with the Stonewash Pirate Headscarf Style Hat, Embroidered Skull and Crossbones.
This headgear is styled to look like the traditional pirate’s headscarf, but it’s much easier to wear and adjust. Multi-panel construction with rear darts creates a curved, anatomical shape to comfortably fit the head. Rear ties allow for easy size adjustment: just untie, put the hat on, then tie and tighten to the level of snugness you prefer.
Front displays an embroidered black and white skull and crossbones design. Unlike a patch, this design is sewn right onto the fabric of the hat so it can’t come loose or peel off.
Rear of the hat includes a sun shield flap to protect the neck. Flap is also embroidered, with a small red and white diver down flag.
One size, adjustable strap.
$12.00 20% off