Scuba Notes® Underwater Notebook with Pencil, 30 Waterproof Pages
- Underwater use notebook with 30 reusable waterproof pages
- Sturdy plastic cover in high visibility neon yellow
- Includes plastic pencil on leash, pencil can be sharpened
- Pages can be torn out with a sharp pull, or left in the book and erased for re-use
- Refill notepads and pencils available
Communication at depth is challenging, and hand signals aren’t always enough to get your message across. At times you’d like to make some notes or sketch a map for future reference, too. The Scuba Notes® Underwater Notebook with Pencil, 30 Waterproof Pages solves both problems.
30 waterproof 4 x 6 inch (10.2 x 15.24cm), spiral-bound pages offer ample space to document lengthy dives or a series of dives on a single trip. Also perfect for instructors to bring along on dives with students, making it possible to maintain separate notes for each student on individual pages. The waterproof pages can be cleaned and re-used, or permanently removed from the book with a sharp pull.
Sturdy plastic cover in a bright neon yellow is highly visible even at depth. Included 5.5 inch (13.97cm) graphite pencil with leash is constructed of plastic to prevent swelling or splitting, and can be sharpened with a standard pencil sharpener.
Closed: 4.5 x 6 inches (11.43 x 15.24cm), including spring coil
Open: 9 x 6 inches (22.86 x 15.24cm)
$11.99 42% off
$11.99 42% off
$8.99 23% off