Safety Strobe With Twist Head Switch, Depth Rated to 180 Feet (54.86m)
- Underwater safety strobe with appx. 10 hour burn time on fresh batteries
- Rated waterproof to a depth of 180 Feet (54.86m)
- Twist head switch for easy operation, even with gloves on
- Includes 10 inch, braided nylon leash with toggle lock
- 6.2 × 2.4 × 2 inches (16cm × 6cm x 5cm)
The Trident Safety Strobe With Twist Head Switch, Depth Rated to 180 Feet (54.86m) provides an easy and reliable means of signaling above or below the water’s surface.
The sturdy, high-impact case with o-ring seal is rated waterproof to a depth of 180 Feet (54.86m). Its twist-head switch is easy to operate, even in thick dive gloves.
This strobe runs on 2 regular AA batteries (not included), ensuring you’ll never have trouble finding fresh batteries at the last minute. Rated for a burn time of approximately 10 hours on fresh batteries.
Included 10 inch, braided nylon leash with toggle makes it easy to secure the strobe to your wrist, belt or BCD.
Requires 2 AA batteries (not included)
Dimensions: 8 x 1.5 inches (20.32 x 3.81cm)