Safe Signal® Two Sided Lucite Emergency Signal Mirror In Neoprene Pouch
- Safety signaling mirror with silver and red surfaces
- Constructed of tough, shatterproof Lucite
- Corner hole for easy grip or hanging/clipping to gear
- Included neoprene case protects from scratches and floats
- Essential outdoor and water safety equipment
The Safe Signal® Two Sided Lucite Emergency Signal Mirror In Neoprene Pouch is an essential piece of safety equipment to keep on the trail, at the campsite or in the water. Hold up to reflect light for Morse code signaling, or to catch the flashlights or lanterns of rescuers.
Shatterproof Lucite mirror is two-sided, with a reflective silver surface on one side and reflective red surface on the other. Corner hole makes the mirror easy to grip, and allows for clipping to gear or stringing on a neck cord.
Included neoprene pouch floats and offers a hook and loop closure on 1 inch wide nylon webbing that forms a loop for hanging when closed.
Mirror dimensions: 3.25 x 2.25 inches. Pouch dimensions 3.75 x 2.75 inches.