Trident Double Reef Hook with 6 Feet Braided Nylon Rope and Clip
- Drift / reef hook with double hook and heavy duty brass swiveling gate clip
- Hook is constructed of corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- Tough, braided nylon rope in high-visibility yellow
- Holds diver in position without added effort, keeps drift divers hooked onto safety line
- 6 feet (1.83m) rope length
The Trident Double Reef Hook with 6 Feet Braided Nylon Rope and Clip can be used for attachment to a safety line when drift diving, or to hook into rocks or other non-living terrain and surfaces to maintain the diver’s position in a strong current without added effort.
6 feet (1.83m) of tough, braided, high-visibility yellow nylon rope offers a corrosion-resistant, 5 inch (12.7cm) stainless steel hook at one end and a heavy duty swiveling gate clip at the other.
Note that touching or hooking into living corals, aquatic plants and reef structures can cause damage and even death to aquatic life: be sure to affix the hook to non-living terrain and surfaces only.