Trident Reef Hook on Stainless Wire-Reinforced Coil with Brass Clips
- Wire-reinforced coil lanyard with reef hook
- Hook keeps drift diver hooked onto safety line
- Hook is constructed of corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- Stainless steel wire reinforced coil expands to 6ft (1.83m)
- Includes two spring loaded swiveling brass snaps, one at each end
The Trident Reef Hook on Stainless Wire-Reinforced Coil with Brass Clips combines a drift diving safety line hook with a reinforced, expanding coil lanyard and two swiveling attachment point clips.
The coiled lanyard expands to 6ft (1.83m) for wrapping around large bundles or lift bags. Spring loaded, swiveling brass clips at each end of the coil provide handy attachment points, or can be used to secure the lanyard to the diver’s BC or belt.
Stainless steel drift hook includes a large eye for clip attachment.