Trident Reef Hook with 4.5 Feet Braided Nylon Rope and Clip
- Drift / reef hook with single hook at one end, heavy duty bolt snap at the other
- Hook is constructed of corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- Tough, braided nylon rope in high-visibility yellow
- Holds diver in position without added effort, keeps drift divers hooked onto safety line
- 4.5 feet (137.16cm) rope length
The Trident Reef Hook with 4.5 Feet Braided Nylon Rope and Clip can be used for attachment to a safety line when drift diving, or to hook into rocks or other non-living terrain and surfaces to maintain the diver’s position in a strong current without added effort.
4.5 feet (137.16cm) of tough, braided, high-visibility yellow nylon rope offers a corrosion-resistant, 8.5 inch stainless steel hook at one end and a heavy duty, 3.5 inch, swivel bolt snap at the other.
Note that touching or hooking into living corals, aquatic plants and reef structures can cause damage and even death to aquatic life: be sure to affix the hook to non-living terrain and surfaces only.
Dimensions: 4.5 feet (137.16cm) rope length, 8.5 inch (21.6cm) hook, 3.5 inch (7.62cm) bolt snap.