IST PROTEUS Twin Lens Diving/Snorkeling Mask
- Designed to comfortably fit a wide range of facial profiles
- Tempered, scratch resistant glass lenses for maximum clarity and safety
- Hypoallergenic silicone skirt resists pressure at depth, remains comfortable
- Buckles attach to the skirt, will not interfere with fitting
- Mask can be folded flat for compact packing, ideal for use in a tech redundancy kit
The IST PROTEUS Twin Lens Scuba Diving Snorkeling Mask offers the same great features as our BLUETECH (M88) mask, but provides a larger field of vision compared to its cousin. Despite the difference, the internal volume remains small because the lenses are brought closer to the eyes.
A quality mask for use day in and out, or to keep on hand as a backup for friends and family to share, the PROTEUS’s lenses are made from super-transparent, tempered glass for maximum clarity, scratch-resistance and safety.
Light and compact, low in profile and internal volume, PROTEUS has a soft, 100% hypoallergenic liquid-injected silicone skirt with a feathered edge seal that affords a comfortable, snug fit dive after dive, year after year.
PROTEUS’s buckles are attached to the skirt, making it possible to fold the mask flat for compact packing and storage.