IST SK2P Polypropylene High-Cut Warm Water Diving, Freediving Socks
- High cut polypropylene fin socks for use in full-foot fins
- Lightweight, stretchy, comfortable, non-buoyant and non-absorbent material with soft, flannel-like interior surface
- Flat-stitched seams prevent chafing
- Perfect for use as a dive skin in warm to temperate water, can be layered under other booties for cold water dives or by those who are sensitive to neoprene
- Cleans with a fresh water rinse, non-absorbent material air dries in a flash
IST SK2P Polypropylene High-Cut Warm Water Diving, Freediving Socks are constructed of polypropylene: a lightweight, stretchy, comfortable, non-buoyant and non-absorbent material. These properties make our line of polypropylene exposure pieces ideal for the tropical to warm water diver to use alone like a dive skin, or for use as an under layer in cool to cold water conditions.
Also great for use as an under layer for those whose skin is sensitive to neoprene.
Interior, flannel-like surface is soft against the skin and helps retain heat. Flat-stitched seams prevent chafing. High cut allows for the socks to be tucked up into the legs of an exposure suit. SK2P can be layered under regular booties when you’re ready to head to colder waters.
Offers protection from jellyfish stings, brushes against fire coral, and the sun’s harmful UV rays.
Back at the surface, clean with a fresh water rinse, roll up and press to remove excess water, then allow to air dry out of direct sun---since polypropylene is non-absorbent, it won’t take long!