IST CF30 SPEEDY Snorkeling, Scuba, Watersports Fins
- Open heel general purpose fins made from lightweight, durable materials
- Stylish blade features vents and center molding that directs water backward to increase propulsion while minimizing fatigue
- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) grips under foot pocket for traction
- Drain holes on underside of foot pocket
- Adjustable straps with thumb loops for easy donning and doffing
IST CF30 SPEEDY Snorkeling, Scuba, Watersports Fins are a stylish-looking, affordable pair of general purpose fins that are ideal for day to day use or sharing among family and friends.
SPEEDY’s vented blade, side ribs with flexible, zigzag reinforcement at the vents, and center molding give SPEEDY a slick look, but the design elements are not just for decoration. These features work together to direct water straight back, adding power to every kick while minimizing leg fatigue.
Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) grips under the foot pocket are designed to prevent slippage when stepping on slippery surfaces, and drain holes on the underside of the foot pocket make every kick lighter and easier while ensuring faster drying. Foot pocket with open heel design is roomy, to offer plenty of space for larger sized booties.
Donning and doffing are simple and easy thanks to SPEEDY’s quick release buckles and thumb loop.