Trident Wire Handle Game, Salvage Bag with Mesh Bottom and D Ring
- Woven nylon top, mesh bottom bag with locking wire handles
- Hinged top frame for easy opening and closure
- D ring mounted on reverse for hanging
- Drains quickly, rinses clean easily
- 22 x 26 inches (55.88 x 66.04cm)
The Trident Wire Handle Game, Salvage Bag with Mesh Bottom and D Ring is a versatile bag with many uses.
Sturdy woven nylon top construction stands up to punctures and tears from spiny game or sharp salvage items. Mesh bottom allows for fast drainage, easy cleaning and quick drying: simply rinse with fresh water and allow to drain. D ring mounted on the back of the bag allows for hanging the bag to drain or stow, or for attachment of gear while the bag’s in use.
Hinged top frame makes for easy opening and closure. Wire handles clip together when the bag is closed to hold securely.
The bag is roomy enough to hold snorkeling gear, underwater photo equipment, salvage dive finds or beach gear, but its compact size when empty stores away easily.
22 x 26 inches (55.88 x 66.04cm).