Trident 20 x 24 Inch Diver Down Flag, USCG Regulation Size
- Red and white traditional diver down flag in USCG regulation size
- Multi-panel, woven nylon construction with double top stitching
- Reinforced grommets allow for hanging horizontally or vertically
- Diagonal, wire stiffener bar on reverse keeps flag unfurled in windy conditions
- Slip on sleeve for flying from a post or pole
The Trident 20 x 24 Inch Diver Down Flag, USCG Regulation Size meets the minimum requirements of the US Coast Guard, but goes a step further with added features.
Separate red and white, woven nylon panels are sewn together and finished with turned-under, double top-stitched seams to prevent fraying. Three corner grommets on reinforced mountings allow for displaying the flag in horizontal or vertical orientation. Slip on sleeve allows for flying the flag from a post or pole. Wire stiffener bar crosses the back of the flag diagonally, with ends that curve around and under the grommets for maximum durability.
Fly this flag when diving to alert others in the area to the presence of divers below.
Dimensions: 20 x 24 inches (50 x 60 centimeters)