Pacific Lobster, Crab, Abalone Measurement Multi-Gauge, Aluminum
- Gauge with eight cutout caliper measurement sections
- Constructed of corrosion-resistant anodized aluminum
- Holes drilled at each end for stringing on a lanyard or attaching to clip
- Ensure your catch meets current regulations
- Essential equipment for Pacific lobster, abalone and crab fishing
Trident’s Trident Pacific Lobster, Crab, Abalone Measurement Multi-Gauge, Aluminum makes it easy to ensure you remain in compliance with California, Washington and Oregon state regulations for lobster, abalone and crab harvest.
Eight cutout, caliper measurement sections allow for measurement of the following widths at a glance: 4.5 inch, 5 inch, 5.5 inch, 5.75 inch, 6 inch, 6.25 inch, 6.5 inch and 7 inch. Regulations can change from year to year, so it’s important to carry a gauge that covers a wide range of measurements.
Constructed of lightweight, corrosion-resistant, anodized aluminum, with holes drilled at either end for stringing onto a lanyard or attaching to a clip so it will always be handy.
Essential equipment for Pacific lobster, abalone and crab fishing.
8 inches total outside width.