Gear Keeper® Small Tool Retractor with Gate Snap Clip, 36”
- Low force retractor line for attachment of small dive accessories
- Purpose built for scuba use
- Saltwater-proof casing, line and parts
- Impact resistant plastic case is built to withstand high temperature environments
- 36 inches (91.44cm) of 80# Nylon/Kevlar line with 3oz of force
The Gear Keeper® Small Tool Retractor with Gate Snap Clip, 36”is the perfect way to keep small tools like your slate, knife or lobster gauge reliably secured to your belt or BC while ensuring they’re readily accessible.
First engineered for SCUBA diving, the rugged, retractable Gear Keeper gear attachment system keeps your most critical gear close to hand and securely attached.
Saltwater-proof casing, line and parts will not corrode from ocean exposure: patented flushing system makes a fresh water flush fast, thorough and easy. Impact resistant plastic case is built to withstand high temperature environments, so there’s no worry of melting or warping on hot days. Patented Q/C Connector System provides quick and easy connection/disconnection of gear.
Attaches to belt or BC with an integrated, heavy duty, swiveling gate snap clip constructed of impact-resistant plastic. Retractor reel is outfitted with 36 inches (91.44cm) of 80# break strength Nylon/Kevlar line that feeds with 3oz of force.