TUSA Liberator Sigma Jacket Style Comfort BCD with Integrated Weight System
- Ultimate Stabilizing Harness (USH) and Independent Harness System (HSI) provide ultimate tank stability and unsurpassed buoyancy control
- Stainless steel D-ring on right shoulder strap for accessory attachment
- Heavy duty 840 denier nylon shell for superior strength and durability
- Advanced Weight Loading System (AWLS) with two additional rear trim pockets
- OPEV quick inflate/deflate system
Designed for superior comfort and versatile use for all divers, TUSA’s BCJ-3200 Liberator Sigma packs TUSA’s unique patented features into an economical, heavy duty and durable wrap-around jacket style BC. The Liberator Sigma utilizes TUSA’s Advanced Weight Loading System (A.W.L.S.), which permits easy weight loading and releasing, while ensuring no accidental weight loss. The Ultimate Stabilizing Harness has two separated rails to increase the tank’s security and prevent it from rolling. The snug fit responds to virtually any underwater movement with maximum comfort. Buoyancy is controlled by TUSA’s exclusive O.P.E.V. quick inflate/deflate system and the heavy duty 840 denier nylon shell provides superior strength and durability.
Ultimate Stabilizing Harness and Independent Harness System provide ultimate tank stability and unsurpassed buoyancy control.
Stainless steel D-ring on right shoulder strap for accessory attachment.
Heavy duty 840 denier nylon shell for superior strength and durability.
Advanced weight loading system (A.W.L.S.) with two additional rear trim pockets.
O.P.E.V. Quick Inflate/Deflate System.