Trident Stainless Steel Wide Gap Webbing and Weight Keeper
- Slotted combination webbing and weight keeper
- Designed for use with thick, 2” (5.08 cm) wide dive belts
- Constructed of corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- Smooth, toothless edges for easy sliding
- Excellent addition to your save a dive kit
The Trident Stainless Steel Wide Gap Webbing and Weight Keeper serves as both a webbing and weight keeper in a single piece.
Wide gap design is intended for use with thick dive belts. Use as a webbing keeper to wrangle excess belt length. Use as a weight keeper, to hold slip-on dive belt weights firmly in position during the dive.
Constructed of corrosion resistant stainless steel in a slotted, toothless design that makes it easy to slide the keeper along your belt.
Keep a few in your save-a-dive kit.