JBL 6mm Stainless Steel Rotating Rockpoint Long Wing Spear Tip
- Extra tough spear tip stands up to punishment
- Wings splay open after the prey’s body is penetrated
- For use on prey with tough skin or bony bodies
- Standard female, threaded receptacle
- Double wing design with 4 inch (10.16cm) wingspan
The JBL 6mm Stainless Steel Rotating Rockpoint Long Wing Spear Tip is the tip to get when rock hits and prey with tough skin are the norm for the hunter.
Constructed of corrosion-resistant stainless steel, this tip features two extra long, hinged wings that open after penetrating the prey’s body to hold it securely against the spear as the hunter pulls in the catch.
On contact with prey, the sleeve ring slides forward to secure prey more firmly against the splayed wings on the opposite side of the prey’s body.
Attaches to any standard pole spear via a threaded, female receptacle.
4 inch (10.16cm) wingspan.