JBL 7mm Stainless Steel Tricut Rockpoint 4 Inch Wingspan Spear Tip
- Extra tough spear tip stands up to punishment
- Three cutting edges hand sharpened to a precision finish
- Wings splay open after the prey’s body is penetrated
- For use on open water prey
- Double wing design with 4 inch (10.16cm) wingspan, 6 inches (15.24cm) total tip length
The JBL 7mm Stainless Steel Tricut Rockpoint 2 Inch Wing Spear Tip offers the extra penetration power you need when you’re going after open water game.
Three cutting edges are hand sharpened to a precision finish, creating a large-diameter wound channel on contact with prey.
Constructed of corrosion-resistant stainless steel, this tip features two long, hinged wings that open after penetrating the prey’s body to hold it securely against the spear as the hunter pulls in the catch.
On contact with prey, the sleeve ring slides forward to secure prey more firmly against the splayed wings on the opposite side of the prey’s body.
Attaches to any standard pole spear via a threaded, female receptacle.
4 inch (10.16cm) wingspan, 6 inches (15.24cm) total tip length.