Trident Flag-N-Float Inflatable Disc Buoy with Alpha Flag, 22”
- Inflatable surface buoy alerts those above the water to your location below
- Wide, stable base with center receptacle for adding small weights, dive signal light or other small items
- Bottom is encircled with woven nylon line, creating multiple attachment points
- 21 x 16 inch (53.34 x 40.64cm) PVC alpha style diver down flag with metal hanging frame included
- Disc buoy dimensions, inflated: appx 22 x 8 inches (55.88 x 20.32cm)
The Trident Flag-N-Float Diver Below Inflatable Disc Buoy with Flag, 22” is an essential piece of diver safety equipment. In many areas divers are required to alert those on the surface to their location below, but even when doing so is optional it’s the safest way to dive.
Constructed of sturdy PVC, the 22 x 8 inch (55.88 x 20.32cm) disc base offers great stability and a center receptacle for addition of small weights, holding a dive signal light, or other small items. Bottom is encircled with sturdy woven nylon line for attachment of clips, or for attaching the buoy to an anchor, drift or deco line.
The included 21 x 16 inch (53.34 x 40.64cm) PVC international, alpha style diver down flag in traditional blue and white hangs horizontally from a metal frame that inserts into sleeves at the sides of the buoy, further enhancing topside visibility.
When deflated, the buoy is small enough to easily stow in your gear bag or store on the boat.
Tilt the odds of a safe dive in your favor: keep your dive surface clear with a surface buoy.
$17.19 19% off