Mako 420 Stainless Steel Folding Tanto Point Pocket Dive Knife
- Folding knife with tanto point blade and curved, textured grip
- Corrosion-resistant blade constructed of 420 stainless steel
- Blade locks into open position, releases with thumb-press trigger
- Includes both serrated and smooth cutting surfaces
- 3.5 inch blade with thumb slot for easy opening
The Trident 420 Stainless Steel Folding Tanto Point Pocket Dive Knife is the convenient, reliable knife to bring along on every dive or outing.
Constructed of 420 stainless steel to resist corrosion, the 3.5 inch blade offers both 1.5 inch serrated and 1.25 inch smooth sections along its cutting edge. Pointed tanto tip is sharpened along the bottom and dull along the top for better control.
The blade folds out with the assistance of a thumb slot and locks securely into the open, horizontal position. To close it, press down on the exposed stainless steel shank along the top of the knife to release the blade, then carefully fold it back down into the handle until it locks back into the closed position.
The curved, textured grip, in impact resistant plastic, features fluting on both top and bottom to prevent slips even when your hands are wet. The end of the handle is pre-drilled and includes a threaded, woven nylon cord lanyard for hanging the knife from your belt or BC.
3.5 inch blade length, 8 inches total length when open.