Toucan 420 Stainless Steel Folding Sheepsfoot Pocket Dive Knife
- Folding knife with corrugated sheepsfoot blade and curved, textured grip
- Corrosion-resistant blade constructed of 420 stainless steel
- Blade locks into open position, releases with thumb-press trigger
- Sturdy, braided nylon hang cord included
- 3.5 inch blade with thumb slot for easy opening
The Toucan 420 Stainless Steel Folding Sheepsfoot Pocket Dive Knife is the convenient, reliable knife to bring along on every dive or outing.
Constructed of 420 stainless steel to resist corrosion, the 3.5 inch blade offers a serrated cutting edge with a curved, sheepsfoot profile along the opposite side. This shape prevents accidental stabs and punctures, which can be a problem with a tanto, spear or clip point style knife.
The blade folds out with the assistance of a thumb slot and locks securely into the open, horizontal position. To close it, press down on the exposed stainless steel shank along the top of the knife to release the blade, then carefully fold it back down into the handle until it locks back into the closed position.
The curved, textured grip, in impact resistant plastic, features fluting on both top and bottom to prevent slips even when your hands are wet. The end of the handle is pre-drilled and includes a threaded, woven nylon cord lanyard for hanging the knife from your belt or BC.
3.5 inch blade length, 8 inches total length when open.