Trident Florida Lobster Measurement Gauge, Aluminum, 3 Inch
- Gauge with cutout section matching Florida’s minimum carapace measurement for lobster harvest
- Constructed of corrosion-resistant aluminum
- Includes generous hole for stringing on a lanyard or attaching to clip
- Ensure your catch meets regulations
- Essential equipment for lobster fishing
Trident’s Florida Lobster Measurement Gauge, Aluminum makes it easy to ensure you remain in compliance with Florida Department of Fish and Wildlife regulations for lobster harvest.
Florida regulations state “No person shall harvest or attempt to harvest spiny lobster by diving unless they possess, while in the water, a gauge for measuring lobster...Lobster carapace must be greater than three (3) inches to be harvested or possessed.”
This gauge has a center cutout section measuring exactly 3 inches, so you can tell at a glance whether or not your catch is within legal limits.
Constructed of corrosion-resistant aluminum, with a generous hole punched at one corner for stringing onto a lanyard or attaching to a clip so it will always be handy.
$6.39 40% off
$8.99 12% off
$16.29 15% off
$9.79 41% off