Diver’s Adjustable Weight Belt, 6 Pockets, 30 lb Capacity
- Weight belt featuring permanently mounted pocket sections
- Pockets cannot slide forward or back
- Pockets have open corners for fast drainage, hook and loop flap closures
- Each pocket can hold up to 5 lbs of weight
- 4 D-ring attachment points, airline style quick release belt buckle
Whether to add to the capacity of your weight-integrated BC, for use in apnea dives, or for the diver who prefers to keep weight management independent from the rest of the kit, the Diver’s Adjustable Weight Belt, 6 Pockets, 30 lb Capacity is a great pick.
Heavy duty, adjustable, woven nylon webbing belt features adjustment clips and an airline-style quick release buckle. Weight pocket sections offer open-corner pouches for drainage, with hook and loop flap closures.
Pockets are permanently mounted to a larger, 18 x 6 inch (45.72 x 15.24cm) backing pad for added comfort and durability. A D-ring is mounted at either end of the backing pad, adding attachment points. Backing pads are permanently sewn in place on the webbing belt, ensuring the weight cannot slide backward or forward on the dive. Each pocket can accommodate up to 5lbs in weight.
This 30 lb capacity belt includes two weight pocket sections with three pockets mounted to each section: 6 pockets total.