Trident Instructors Choice Float Marker with Lead Weight, 75ft Line
- Foam float marker buoy in high visibility orange
- Includes 75ft (22.86m) of polyethylene line
- Lead open ring serves as a float anchor, secures line to buoy during storage
- Top split ring allows for clipping to dive rig or hanging for storage
- Essential equipment for marking dive locations
The Trident Instructors Choice Float Marker with Lead Weight, 75ft Line is the location float marker for those who prefer an open ring lead weight to a weighted hook and loop strap on their float buoys.
Foam buoy in high visibility orange includes 75ft (22.86m) of polyethylene line. Lead open ring serves as a float anchor when the buoy is deployed. With the line coiled back on the buoy for storage, the open ring secures the line to the buoy to prevent uncoiling.
Split ring at the top allows for clipping to a belt or BC, or hanging for storage.
$33.00 9% off
$39.99 10% off