Stainless Steel Double Wing 6mm Rock Point Spear Tip With Sleeve Ring
- Constructed of corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- Wings splay open after the prey’s body is penetrated
- For use on prey that will put up a fight
- Standard female, threaded receptacle
- 3.25 inches (8.25 cm) in length
The Stainless Steel Double Wing 6mm Rock Point Spear Tip With Sleeve Ring is intended for use on medium to larger sized prey that’s hard to keep on the spear after it’s been hit.
Constructed of corrosion-resistant stainless steel, this tip features two hinged wings that open after penetrating the prey’s body to hold it securely against the spear as the hunter pulls in the catch.
On contact with prey, the sleeve ring slides forward to secure prey more firmly against the splayed wings on the opposite side of the prey’s body.
The tip measures 3.25 inches (8.25 cm) in total length, with wings measuring 1.25 inches (3.18 cm).
Attaches to any standard pole spear via a threaded, female receptacle.
Total length: 3.25 inches (8.25 cm)
Wing length: 1.25 inches (3.18 cm)