IST Dolphin Tech Reusable Diver Surface Marker, Signal Buoy
- Reusable, sturdy, dual layer diver surface signal buoy with open bottom and oral inflator
- 210D nylon exterior with 0.1mm Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) inner bladder
- Over pressure valve prevents bursting from over inflation
- Bright, high contrast orange color ensures the buoy is highly visible in clear conditions
- Dimensions: 137cm x 24cm (54” x 9.5”)
A surface signal buoy can save the life of a diver in trouble who’s signaling for rescue, make it faster and easier for the dive boat to find a diver who’s become separated from his dive buddy or group, or clearly mark the location of diver safety stops during ascent. This makes the IST SB-7 Dolphin Tech Reusable Diver Surface Marker, Signal Buoy an important, multi-purpose piece of diver safety equipment.
The SB-7 is constructed in a two-layer design: the outer layer is made of tough 210D nylon, protecting a 0.1mm Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) inner bladder. Integrated pressure release valve prevents SB-7 from bursting.
Open bottom and oral inflator.
Dimensions: 137cm x 24cm (54” x 9.5”)