Dive Slate with Glow in the Dark Compass, Quick Release Lanyard
- Sturdy, white waterproof slate with large, mounted glow in the dark compass
- Attachment lanyard with swiveling gate clip for attachment to belt or BC
- Quick release buckle of high impact plastic for fast removal and reattachment
- Included pencil attached with stretchy, neon yellow plastic coil, stows in molded sleeve
- Dimensions: 6 x 7.5 inches
This Dive Slate with Glow in the Dark Compass, Quick Release Lanyard is two dive safety products in one.
First, it’s a 6 x 7.5 inch dive slate with attached pencil. The pencil is secured to the slate with a stretchy, neon yellow coil and stows in a sleeve molded right into the slate.
The slate also provides a large, permanently mounted, glow-in-the-dark compass with easy to read markings. Measuring 2 3/8 inches across, the compass offers a rotating diver’s bezel and small side window for reading degree markings.
A 1 inch wide woven nylon webbing strap forms a lanyard, and is attached at one end. A swiveling gate clip on the lanyard makes it easy to clip the slate to belt or BC. Quick-release buckle in the center of the lanyard means it’s easy to detach and reattach the slate as needed on the dive.
Dimensions: 6 x 7.5 inches