SwimSchool® Inflatable Dual Chamber Arm Float Bands
- Pair of dual-chamber inflatable arm floats for children aged 3+
- Easily inflate by mouth, deflate for storage
- Dual-chamber design keeps the float inflated even if one chamber empties
- Helps kids feel more confident in the water when learning to swim
- NOT A LIFE-SAVING FLOATATION DEVICE: USE ONLY WITH ADULT SUPERVISION
Many kids are fearful of water and need an extra confidence boost when they start learning to swim. SwimSchool® Inflatable Dual Chamber Arm Float Bands are the easy-to-use way to help kids overcome their fears by making it easier for them to keep their head and shoulders above the water line.
Each float band consists of two individually-inflated air chambers, with separate inflation valves. Valve stems on the air chambers are quick and easy to inflate by mouth. After inflating, close the valve stem endcap and press the stem down into the air chamber.
Deflate to loosen before removing from the arms, to prevent chafing. To deflate, pull the valve stem out, open the endcap and gently press the sides of the valve together to allow air to escape.
Package includes two arm float bands, and a PVC patch with instructions for repair of minor holes.
NOT A LIFE-SAVING FLOATATION DEVICE: USE ONLY WITH ADULT SUPERVISION.
$19.95 50% off