Trident Mini PSI / BAR First Stage Regulator Port Air Supply Gauge
- Maximum pressure 350 BAR (or 5000 PSI)
- Easy to read, multi-color gauge with clearly marked zones
- Glow in the dark gauge face
- Connects to first stage regulator port
- Comes equipped with a high-pressure O-ring for immediate installation.
The Trident Mini PSI / BAR First Stage Regulator Port Air Supply Gauge provides an accurate reading of available air supply at a glance.
Connects to the high pressure port of the regulator first stage. Multi-color, glow in the dark gauge face shows measurements in both BAR and PSI, and clearly indicates green (safe), yellow (warning) and red (danger) zones. The gauge covers a pressure range from 0-350 BAR / 0-5000 PSI.
High pressure O-ring is provided to allow for immediate installation.
Essential safety equipment to keep a close watch on available air supply.