Aquatec ScubAlert® Duo Underwater and Surface Air Horn
- SCUBA air horn signaling device works above or below the surface
- Volume underwater is appx 115-125dB, 125~130dB at the surface
- Quick connector attachment between the power inflator and low pressure hose
- Fits all styles of BC, except those fitted with a breathable type inflator
- Compact size: 4.124 x 3.25 inches (10.47 x 8.26cm)
Signaling devices are essential pieces of safety equipment for SCUBA divers. The Aquatec ScubAlert® Duo Underwater and Surface Air Horn works both above and below the surface, delivering an ear-splitting 115 to 130 decibels of sound to quickly draw attention.
Add this piece to your kit between the power inflator and low pressure hose via its quick connectors, and a blast of sound will be ready when you need it, carrying over a range of approximately 1 kilometer on the surface and approximately 100 meters underwater.
The Aquatec ScubAlert® fits all styles of BC, except those fitted with a breathable type inflator. Clean in fresh water after each use, being sure to pressurize and activate the unit to expel any trapped water.
Compact size: 4.124 x 3.25 inches (10.47 x 8.26cm)
$12.29 19% off
$20.99 19% off