Trident Neoprene Ankle Weights with Delrin Quick Release Buckle 3.5lbs
- Neoprene tube ankle weights for diving or exercise
- Constructed of neoprene tubing with lead shot weight pellets inside
- Delrin quick release buckles
- Stretchy tubes are form-fitting and comfortable
- 3.5 lbs weight in total (1.75lb per tube)
These Trident Neoprene Ankle Weights with Delrin Quick Release Buckle 3.5lbs provide an easy way to add 3.5lbs of weight (1.75lb per tube).
Constructed of stretchy neoprene tubing filled with lead shot weight pellets. Delrin quick release buckle makes it fast and easy to put these weights on or take them off---but note these are not intended for use at depth as quick release weights.
Wetsuit divers with back problems can use ankle weights to reduce leg buoyancy that results in spinal curvature. Drysuit divers can use ankle weights to minimize the effect of air shift inside a drysuit. All divers who struggle with maintaining level trim due to leg float, or who find themselves “plowing” as they swim at depth, will find ankle weights can help alleviate the problem.
Back at the surface, rinsed and allowed to dry, these weights double for use during exercise.
$50.00 23% off
$6.99 21% off