Trident 9 x 6 Inch Cast Aluminum Line Holder, 75 Feet Of Line
- Sturdy, cast aluminum frame to hold safety or salvage line
- Includes 75ft (22.86m) of 1/8 inch braided nylon line
- Large, curved frame is easy to handle, even in thick gloves
- Hole at one end for knotting line securely to handle
- Slot at one end for controlled line feed and tying off
The Trident 9 x 6 Inch Cast Aluminum Line Holder, 75 Feet Of Line offers a sturdy, yet lightweight line management tool.
Corrosion-resistant, cast aluminum construction in a .5 inch (1.27cm) thickness ensures durability without a lot of added weight. At 9 x 6 inches (22.9 x 15.24cm), this frame is large and easy to handle, even when wearing thick gloves.
A hole cast into one end of the frame provides an attachment point for knotting line onto the frame, as well as for hanging or hooking onto a dive belt, BC, boat or pier. The opposite end features a 1.5 inch (3.81cm) slot for controlled feed of the line and temporary tie offs.
Includes 75ft (22.86m) of 1/8 inch braided nylon line.
Dimensions: 9 x 6 x .5 inches (22.9 x 15.24 x 1.27 cm)