Trident Large Diver’s Reel With Drag System & Mount, 250 Feet Of Line
- 250 feet of high-visibility white, 2mm braided nylon line on spool with mounting frame
- Spool drag system includes swiveling handle and spool bolt with easy grip cap
- Heavy duty, pre-drilled, lightweight anodized aluminum mounting frame
- Wing screw reel lock included
- Heavy duty snap hook clip on mounting frame provides point of attachment
When a basic safety line reel isn’t quite up to your standards, the Trident Large Diver’s Reel With Drag System & Mount, 250 Feet Of Line is a sturdier option with drag system features.
The heavy-duty, high impact plastic spool is clear, making it easy to see at a glance how much line you have in reserve. The spool comes pre-loaded with 250 feet of high-visibility white, 2mm braided nylon line, and attaches to the mounting frame via a large bolt with an ergonomic, easy-grip cap. The bolt allows for drag control with simple turns of the cap. A 360° swiveling handle is mounted to the side of the reel to make playing out or reeling in the line fast and easy.
The frame is 1.5 inches wide, pre-drilled with a 3/8 inch mounting hole, and is constructed of heavy duty, corrosion-resistant, lightweight yet strong anodized aluminum. The frame includes a reel locking wing screw at the side and heavy duty, stainless steel snap hook clip at the back.
Caution: do not overtighten the reel locking wing screw, as doing so may crack the spool.
$33.00 21% off
$11.79 68% off