Aquacraft® 3 Segment Pole Spear with 3-Prong, Barbed Paralyzer Tip, Storage Bag
- Machined, 3-segment aluminum shaft
- Lightweight, yet strong 1/2 inch (1.27 cm) diameter hollow tube
- 3-prong, barbed paralyzer tip with safety cap for storage
- Includes heavy duty woven nylon bag with drawstring and locking toggle
- Total length when fully assembled: 66 inches (167.6 cm)
The Aquacraft® 3 Segment Pole Spear with 3-Prong, Barbed Paralyzer Tip, Storage Bag is a Hawaiian style pole spear that’s built to travel.
The spear is composed of three segments with machined threading for a smooth, seamless fit that reduces drag in the water. The replaceable, 29 inch (73.6 cm) sling is made of durable black surgical rubber. 3-prong, barbed paralyzer tip is constructed of corrosion-resistant stainless steel, and includes a safety cap for protecting the sharp, barbed tips during transport or storage.
When fully assembled with the paralyzer tip, the pole spear measures 66 inches (167.6 cm) long. Easy to disassemble for stowing in gear bags, luggage or a backpack. The included heavy duty woven nylon bag measures 24 x 3 inches (61 x 7.6 cm), and features a braided cord drawstring with locking toggle.
Total length when fully assembled: 66 inches (167.6 cm)
Segment lengths: 18 + 18 + 19 inches (45.7 + 45.7 + 48.3 cm)
Sling length: 29 inches (73.6 cm)
Spear head: 11 inches (27.9 cm) total length
Prong length: 9.25 inches (23.5 cm)