Aquacraft® 3 Segment Pole Spear with 3-Prong Paralyzer Tip, Storage Bag
- Machined, 3-segment aluminum shaft
- Lightweight, yet strong 1/2 inch (1.27 cm) diameter hollow tube
- 3-prong paralyzer tip with safety cap for storage
- Includes heavy duty woven nylon bag with drawstring and locking toggle
- Total length when fully assembled: 66 inches (167.6 cm)
The Aquacraft® 3 Segment Pole Spear with 3-Prong Paralyzer Tip, Storage Bag is a Hawaiian style pole spear that’s built to travel.
The spear is composed of three segments with machined threading for a smooth, seamless fit that reduces drag in the water. The replaceable, 29 inch (73.6 cm) sling is made of durable black surgical rubber. 3-prong paralyzer tip is constructed of corrosion-resistant stainless steel, and includes a safety cap for protecting the sharp tips during transport or storage.
When fully assembled with the 3-prong paralyzer tip, the pole spear measures 66 inches (167.6 cm) long. Easy to disassemble for stowing in gear bags, luggage or a backpack. The included heavy duty woven nylon bag measures 24 x 3 inches (61 x 7.6 cm), and features a braided cord drawstring with locking toggle.
Total length when fully assembled: 66 inches (167.6 cm)
Segment lengths: 18 + 18 + 19 inches (45.7 + 45.7 + 48.3 cm)
Sling length: 29 inches (73.6 cm)
Spear head: 11 inches (27.9 cm) total length
Prong length: 9.25 inches (23.5 cm)