Florida Lobster and Crab Measurement Gauge, Aluminum
- Gauge with cutout sections matching Florida’s minimum measurement requirements for lobster and stone crab harvest
- Constructed of corrosion-resistant aluminum
- Includes generous hole for stringing on a lanyard or attaching to clip
- Ensure your catch meets regulations
- Essential equipment for Florida lobster and crab fishing
Trident’s Florida Lobster and Crab Measurement Gauge, Aluminum makes it easy to ensure you remain in compliance with Florida Department of Fish and Wildlife regulations for lobster and stone crab harvest.
Florida regulations require all those hunting for lobster and crab to have a regulation sized measurement gauge in their possession while holding or attempting to capture lobster or stone crab. The spiny lobster carapace must be greater than three inches to be harvested or possessed, and the stone crab’s claw must measure a minimum of 2.75 inches in length.
One side of the gauge has a center cutout section measuring exactly 3 inches for measurement of lobster and the other has a 2.75 inch cutout for measurement of crab, so you can tell at a glance whether or not your catch is within legal limits.
Constructed of corrosion-resistant aluminum, with a generous hole punched at one corner for stringing onto a lanyard or attaching to a clip so it will always be handy.
$6.39 40% off
$16.29 15% off
$9.79 41% off
$8.99 12% off