California Lobster and Rock Crab Measurement Gauge, Aluminum
- Gauge with cutout section matching California’s minimum carapace measurement for spiny lobster and rock crab harvest
- Constructed of corrosion-resistant aluminum
- Includes generous hole for stringing on a lanyard or attaching to clip
- Ensure your catch meets regulations
- Essential equipment for California lobster and crab fishing
Trident’s California Lobster and Rock Crab Measurement Gauge, Aluminum makes it easy to ensure you remain in compliance with California Department of Fish and Wildlife regulations for lobster and crab harvest.
California regulations set the minimum carapace length requirement for harvesting spiny lobster at 3.25 inches. Rock crab carapace width must be a minimum of 4 inches across for harvest.
One side of the gauge has a center cutout section measuring exactly 3.25 inches for lobster measurement and the other has a 4 inch cutout section for crab measurement, so you can tell at a glance whether or not your catch is within legal limits.
Constructed of corrosion-resistant aluminum, with a generous hole punched at one corner for stringing onto a lanyard or attaching to a clip so it will always be handy.
$9.79 41% off
$6.39 40% off