Trident Heavy Duty 20 x 24 Inch Diver Down Flag, USCG Regulation Size
- Red and white traditional diver down flag measures 20 x 24 inches
- Heavy duty poly coated woven nylon withstands the elements
- Reinforced grommets allow for hanging horizontally or vertically
- Diagonal white stripe bonded to the flag as part of the poly coating
- Nylon webbing reinforcement along the left edge
The Trident Heavy Duty 20 x 24 Inch Diver Down Flag, USCG Regulation Size meets the minimum requirements of the US Coast Guard in a sturdy flag with added strength.
Woven nylon fabric is poly coated for increased durability, resistance to wet conditions and fraying. Diagonal white stripe is bonded to the flag as part of the poly coating, not just painted on. Three corner grommets on reinforced mountings allow for displaying the flag in horizontal or vertical orientation. Nylon webbing reinforcement along the left edge reduces wear when running the flag up and down a pole.
Fly this flag when diving to alert others in the area to the presence of divers below.
Dimensions: 20 x 24 inches (50 x 60 centimeters)