10 Lb. Pocket Weights™ Sealed Lead BCD Dive Weight
- 10lb weight for use in weight-integrated BCDs
- Open handle makes it easy to remove and replace weights, even with gloves on
- Fully sealed to insulate you and the environment from harmful lead
- Compatible with all major manufacturers’ removable weight pockets
- 25 x 7.25 x 1.5 inches (8.26 x 18.42 x 3.81cm), 10lbs
Why use clunky, poorly fitting belt weights or toxic, tear-prone bag weights with your weight integrated BCD?
The 10 Lb. Pocket Weights™ Sealed Lead BCD Dive Weight offers a better alternative. Lead weight is sealed to protect both diver and the environment from harmful leaching of heavy metal. Open handle at one end ensures it’s easy to remove and replace weights, even while wearing gloves.
Pocket Weights™ patented design is compatible with all major manufacturers’ removable weight pockets including Aqua Lung/Sea Quest, ScubaPro, Mares, Tusa, Cressi, Aeris, Zeagle, Oceanic, OMS, Aeries and others and offers divers a streamlined weight that's easy to remove and replace and eliminates contact between harmful lead, the environment and you.
Pocket Weights™ are made in the USA.
3.25 x 7.25 x 1.5 inches (8.26 x 18.42 x 3.81cm)