- SOLID SPECS — 7.75 x 31 inch deck with a 7-ply maple construction and 99A wheels.
- HEAVY DUTY HARDWARE — 5-inch aluminum trucks and ABEC 7 bearings are tough for gnarly skating.
- SMOOTH RIDE — 3mm riser pads and HR90A bushings prevent wheel bite and make for easy carving.
- GOOD TO GO — A complete skateboard with pre-applied grip tape so you're ready to ride.
- 1-YEAR WARRANTY — Manufacturer warranty makes this a board you can count on.
We’re taking it back to the good old days with these iconic styles of the 20th century. Whether you’re showing off your smooth moves on the Charleston or landing some totally tubular tricks on the Righteous board, the Time Vortex series is a blast from the past.
Show off your 90s pride with this board that’s all that and a bag of chips. From the fly graphics to the super strong construction, the Hella deck is the perfect board for showing off your old-school vibes.
Old School Durability
Made with hardcore hardware and a sturdy 7-ply deck, these skateboards were designed to last. The 7.75-inch board is complete with 99A PU wheels that are perfect for all skate styles. The 5-inch aluminum trucks and ABEC 7 bearings add insane toughness that holds up to the craziest of skate sessions.
Ready for Anything
The standard popsicle-shaped board is perfect for everything from street and trick skating to cruising the coast. Take it for a ride along the boardwalk or shred hard at your favorite skatepark.
Retro Deck Design
Inspired by the iconic designs of the 20th century, the Time Vortex skateboard series features seven different decks reminscent of the 1920s, 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, and 90s. Whether you're an old-time skater throwing it back to the good old days or a fresh rookie looking for a retro vibe, this series brings these classic styles back to the present.