- Includes R7 DIN style, piston mechanism first stage and O50 second stage
- Flow through piston first stage delivers large gas volume in an instant
- 4 intermediate pressure ports (located on the swivel turret) and 1 high pressure port
- Pre-dive / dive switch and light action purge on second stage
- Ventilation rate at 206 bar (3000psi): 3110L / 110 cu ft per minute
Offering full CE certification, easy maintenance and maximum reliability, the IST Premium DIN Style Piston Regulator Bundle consists of an R-7 first stage and O-50 second stage, with included large bore intermediate pressure hose.
The IST R-7 first stage was designed and developed with reliability as a top priority. It is simple to use and easy to service. The proven technology used means with proper care and maintenance, it gives years of trouble-free diving. One high pressure port and four intermediate ports are mounted on a swivel turret for easy hose routing.
The O-50 second stage is equipped with a metal balancing tube and a pair of user adjustments: the dive/pre-dive thumb lever detunes the reg to minimize freeflows on the surface, and the light touch purge makes it easy to clear the chamber without wasting air. Comes with our high-spec, large bore intermediate pressure hose (max. service pressure @ 34.5 BAR / 500psi) which flows sufficient breathing air even when the demand is heavy. Includes comfort mouthpiece with bite tabs.
First stage intermediate pressure setting @ 9.5~10.0 bar (137~145psi)
First stage ventilation rate @ 206 bar (3000psi): 3110L / min. (110 cu ft / min.)
Second stage flow rate @ 206 bar (3000psi): 30+ cu ft / min
Second stage max service intermediate pressure @ 10 bar (145psi), downstream 2nd stage