- Wax type lubricant in easy to use stick form
- .75 inch diameter stick for heavy duty zippers, plus snaps, drawers, windows, more
- Rubs onto surfaces like a crayon
- Perfect where liquid lubricants are too thin and grease is too messy
- Water resistant, will not stain fabrics
The Shurhold® Snap-Stick Zipper, Snap Lubricant Stick, Wide Diameter is the versatile, wax-type lubricant to keep on hand for watersports and outdoor equipment maintenance, as well as for various household uses.
This easy-to-use stick keeps zippers running smoothly and eases up too-tight snaps. In addition, Snap-Stick doubles as an all-purpose, wax-type lubricant for drawers, windows, and any other application where oils are too thin and grease is too messy.
Just rub onto zippers, snaps and other surfaces the same way you’d draw with a crayon. After application, open and close the zipper, snap, drawer, window or other treated surface a few times to evenly distribute the lubricant. A single coating lasts up to three months, and also helps protect metal surfaces from rust and corrosion.
Clear formula resists water and will not stain fabrics.
Net wt. .6oz., 17g